I have too many RBs, but who do I drop?

I’m in a full PPR league, 3 WR 2RB 1 Flex

WRs: Adams, Thielen, Kupp, Edelman
RBs: DJ, M.Lynch, T. Coleman, D.Lewis, K.Drake, K.Johnson

(FYI I just dropped Chris Godwin because I saw Kerryon on FA, so I’ll need to maybe package some guys to trade for a WR?)

I think I’d drop Coleman but that’s a really hard choice. Interested to hear what others say

1 Like

I’d drop lewis… I dont trust freeman to stay healthy for a full season and even when he is Coleman still gets lots of work dont drop him

Why dont you trade Coleman to the Freeman owner?

If you can do what @leechang55 suggested and get an RB better than either of those two, then you should go for it. Or a top WR or TE. But yeah def don’t drop Coleman. He’s a low end RB1 right now on a booming offense.

well yes, I was assuming that Freeman plays this week. If that’s not the case, then I wouldn’t drop Coleman

I wish he was @Hazel11 as a D. Freeman owner ha, although you’re right he’s closer to coming back than I thought. He’s cleared for walk through’s but not expected to play this week according to Yahoo. Sounds like he is likely to come back next week. I still like having Coleman even when they are splitting carries though. I’m also a completely biased Falcons fan, of course…

What do you guys think about picking trading two of my RBs for Mike Evans? The other guy has shitty RBs

Having Mike Evans in addition to Devante Adams and Adam Thielen would be pretty nice…

I wouldn’t trade 2 RBs for Evans…
RB depth is hard to come by, and although Evans is off to a hot start he will not keep this pace up for an entire season…

Maybe package a RB/WR for Evans?
For example, an offer of K. Drake/Kupp for Mike Evans I would prefer over 2 of your RBs…

Dion Lewis has no value right now, so u can’t trade him but he is worth a stash…

I’m offering the guy the following:

2 RBs for Mike Evans
or
Kupp/RB for Mike Evans

He said he’ll get back to me in a few hours after work…but he will consider

I would prefer the Kupp/Lynch or Kupp/Drake for Mike Evans rather than giving up 2 RB’s…

The WR pool is so deep this year, and especially now that bye weeks have begun finding depth at RB is hard to come by so I would be reluctant to give up two starting RBs…

Who would be better to keep here?

Kerryon Johnson or Dion Lewis?

Kerryon Johnson…
He emerged last week and looked impressive, I foresee him being the bell cow back because he is clearly the most talented in Detroit and has great upside. The Titans offense has been a hot mess so far this season, gimme Kerryon Johnson over D. Lewis…

Kenny Golladay / AJ Green / Emmanuel Sanders

Are any of these worth a 2 for 1 trade? or should I look to only trade 1 RB for 1 WR specifically if for one of these 3 guys? Kenny Golladay seems to quickly be the #1 in Detroit, getting a high snap count. Emmanuel Sanders is still doing well and leading the team in targets/receptions… they’re definitely top 15-20 WRs in my books…but are they worth Dion Lewis + Marshawn Lynch for example