I just accepted this trade. Please rate it for me footclan :)

12 team, .5 ppr, redraft

I get D. Murray, G. Tate and A. Morris
He gets L. Miller, D. Foreman, J. Mickinnon

My team after the trade:
Dak, Hunt, McCoy, G. Tate, D. Parker, Ertz, E. Elliot

BE: D. Murray, DT, Keenan, Doctson, Morris, Drake, Goodwin, Olsen

Also, Any blatant wavier pickups I should make?

Great trade! Tate: PPR machine, Alf: you’re covered in case of Zeke’s suspension, Demarco: I think he’s the second half guy @JasonFFL said to trade for!

I think the only guy I would drop is Goodwin for someone like Corey Davis, Orleans Darkwa, maybe Fat Rob if he’s out there and the off chance he gets healthy and Thompson gets injured.

None of them are available. Maybe dede Westbrook? Instead of Goodwin? I just grabbed Goodwin right when Garcon was ruled out ROS

Oh yeah Dede’s another guy to pick u! From what I hear Dede’s got the same type of big play potential like Fuller and Tyreek so a boom or bust burner on a team that relies heavily on the run game sounds like a good pickup!

I must say this next statement is highly influenced from being a disgruntled 49ers fan: I’m not high on anyone in SF until Jimmy G’s playing and that could take a few weeks. Even if/when Jimmy plays the SF pass blocking sounds horrendous and considering he only played two games and a bit before hurting his shoulder last year I’m not buying him making much of an impact.

Dang Dede’s being held out this week.