I’m about to be in last place if I lose this week Need TE help

I’ve had Engram all year. With his bye and injury I’ve picked up Cook.

This week I picked up Hollister off waivers. If Engram can’t go, does Cook or Hollister have more upside this week?

Who would you start if you needed the upside?

1 Like

All opinions welcome

My model has Hollister projected much higher. I have him as the TE8 this week vs. Cook who is projected to be the TE27. My model is below for reference. The Ballers have Cook much higher than my model - they project him to be the TE4 (they have Hollister as TE10). Cook’s scoring is up the last couple of weeks, but it came in two great match ups, so that’s why his projection in my model is still very low going forward.

If it was me I would stick with Hollister. Cook has upside in that offense, but Hollister should have both an OK floor and a good ceiling if he can get in the end zone.

Hope that helps. You can see all my projection models (QB, TE, DST) in my Week 12 streaming post here. Comments and feedback welcome. Good luck!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to help me out. MUCH appreciated. I know that Any Given Sunday always applies but I’ve lost my mojo this season and I’m second guessing every decision I try to make.

I also saw you had the Ravens D rated much higher than the Bears. I had thought about started BAL but CHI seemed like they were due and the matchup looked good but I’m going to put BAL in .

1 Like