I need a big game

Do I start mark Andrews, or Dallas goedert? Or both?

Right now I have Johnathan Williams in my flex, Carson and Jamaal Williams as my rb1 and 2.

Dede, Sony, Tate and deebo on my bench.

1 Like

My TE projection model projects Andrews to be the TE11 this week and Goedert the TE19. Both are equally capable of a big game, so normally I would advise sticking with Andrews despite his tough matchup. However, it looks like Ertz is hobbled, and even if he does play he could see a decrease in snaps and targets. This should increase Goedert’s volume and the possibility of him putting up a really big game. So in this case I would go against the model and play Goedert. My TE model is below for reference.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

1 Like

I just love you honestly

1 Like

How about higbee now that Everett is out, seeing as they’re playing the Cardinals

1 Like

Yes! I would basically replace Everett’s name with Higbee’s in my model and decide from there.

I’m tilting so hard >.<

1 Like

I think you are starting the right guys. Good luck!

1 Like

In your case, I’d stick with Goedert. Ballers also have Goedert ranked higher despite Everett news, and no one knows better than them how great of a matchup AZ is for TEs. I would ride the goat and not look back.

Sit Hollister who has been dealing with a toe injury and pick up Higbee?

1 Like

Hollister was already a fringe playable TE in my model this week (though a great option RoS), so yes I would pivot to Higbee myself.

1 Like