‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I need advice please

My issue is I hav Goff and now don’t feel confident starting him the rest of the way especially after losing woods I could easily trade for rivers or mariota or I could pick up dalton and tyrod and stream guys like that the rest of the way I jus hate that idea too also I could trade for Brees by giving up Baldwin or McKinnon my issue wit that is my rbs r awful I hav McKinnon ajayi Henry drake and burkhead and at same time if I give this guy Baldwin that will greatly help his team who already is stacked wit wentz Hill Thielen graham and bell…wat do I do???

Do not give up Baldwin! Bree’s is not a top 5 QB like he has been in previous years, rivers has a good rest of season schedule if try and snag him but I wouldn’t be willing to give to much to get him, you could pick up tyrod and stash him, he’ll have the starting job by the end of week 12

Ok thanks for the advice

I agree with Delcan90. Also grab Mariota if you can on the cheap.

Yeah…I have to agree with the others here. I’ve got Cousins and he’s got great matchups ROS except for week 14. Also have Tyrod who’s got a GREAT ROS schedule!!! I’d grab him quick if you still can!!!

Ok thanks everyone for ur insight!!