‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I need advice

Hey guys,

I am 1-1 in my fantasy league and I am just looking for some feedback or advice on possible trades or upgrades you think I should make.

My team (Full Point PPR)

QBs: Russel Wilson, Marcus Mariota
WRs: Michael Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Devante Parker, Martavis Bryant, Adam Thielen
RBs: LeSean McCoy, David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Doug Martin, Jacquizz Rodgers, Derrick Henry, Chris Carson
TE: Colby Fleener
DEF: Baltimore Ravens

You’ve got a pretty good team with solid depth. The loss of David Johnson hurts for sure, but with McCoy and Howard, Martin coming back after next week I think you’re fine at RB. I don’t think I’d stress about the 1-1 start yet. Your team has good players and looks solid to me. You could try to move a QB (no need for 2) and maybe a depth guy but I’m not seeing any glaring holes in this roster.

Thanks Josh. Ideally I’d like to move some of my depth for an upgrade WR. I am still not sold on Dez unfortunately neither are my league mates. The amount of handcuffs I have on my roster also make me anxious but I suppose it’s better than not having them.