I Need Dynasty!

Hey guys! I’m trying to get into dynasty this year! I am always super active in all of my redraft leagues, but I want to try my hand at something new! I love to trade, talk smack, and make bets! If anyone is needing another member let me know!

I’m trying to get a 10 man league going on sleeper. Hoping to fill the league than we’ll vote on rules, how many for roster positions etc. Let me know. Currently 6 people in league. It’s free also to get the hang of it first than maybe we’ll change things. Let me know

If your still looking for dynasty players let me know I’m interested.

I’ve been trying to join a dynasty league but have had no such luck. So I’m trying to get a 10 man league going on sleeper. Hoping to fill the league than we’ll vote on rules, how many for roster positions etc. Let me know. Currently 6 people in league. It’s free also to get the hang of it first than maybe we’ll change things. Let me know

1 Like

If you still need someone, I’m would like to be in your league.

I’m down too join email me fcbjr666@gmail.com

I am interested in joining your startup dynasty league. I am super active in redraft and am the commish of a league but have never played dynasty and would love to start.

Do you still need a team? Ive always wanted to get in a dynasty league. But dont want to pay for it. Still very active and keep up even in the off season. Let me know if you need anyone else