I need Help with my last flex... Half Point PPR

Ok so here my issue… I don’t know who to put in my last flex spot

Golladay vs MIN = Hard Defence but Tate is gone…
Tre’Quan vs LAR = In the dome, should be a HIGH scoring game…
Aaron Jones vs NE = Is he finally THE GUY and will this game be high scoring…

Here is how I have it set right now

I don’t know what to do please help foot clan…

Or do I sit Michel cause hes not 100% yet and pop Jones in that spot?.. Then just flex who ever after that

Any help is much appreciated…

I think you have it right.

I think you have it right too. The worst case scenario is Michel doesn’t play, but you have Jones as a capable fill in.

Ok cool so we are in agreement on playing Golladay over Jones or Smith…

Golladay is safer, Smith give you a higher ceiling, but IDK by how much since Glladay can easily blow up.

Can Golladay blow up against Minny though?

I’m honesty struggling to start Golladay too. Worried about stafford and Vikings D.
Possibly Rhodes covers him a bit of the game aswell. It’s between Golladay,MVS and DJ Moore. Hmm…

1 Like

Damn thats tough… Its between golladay and MVS if i had to choose i might go with MVS but thats a tough one… I also think Jones could get a lot of work cause they wanna keep Brady off the field which is why i kinda wanna start him too lol

Golladay could blow up this week but im so scared… for my line up I think for me it really comes down to if Michel plays or not…

I think Aaron Jones gets the ball in this game in an effort to slow the pace and limit Brady’s play count. Smith could have a bonanza against a suspect secondary in what should be a game with a gazillion pts, so imo his ceiling is the highest. Golladay has a rough matchup with an ailing qb (going to the glove) who historically struggles against the vikes. He’s gone under 300 yds in his last 9 games against Minnesota. In the order above, I rank the play, Jones (safest) Smith (highest ceiling) and Golladay (good player bad matchup). Good luck.

1 Like

Rhodes is banged up, so fire up your Lions WR’s. Upgrade to both guys.