‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I need help with my WR Depth

PPR - Looking for best WR depth option: Taywan Taylor, Allen Hurns, or Keelan Cole. Roster 2 WR and 2 flex spots.
My other WRs are K. Allen, Cooper, Tate, Watkins and Benjamin.

You can make a case for all of them I’m a hurns guy myself. It’s wide open in Dallas it’s whoever gets that good chemistry with dak first. Hurns took less money to go to the cowboys and said that he did it because that’s where he wants to be dak has said good things about him and he’s no stranger to the end zone. I feel like marquis Lee still has the upper hand in Jacksonville they did pay him and it’s been said he battled through injuries all season. He averaged 7.5 targets a game last year unless Cole seriously emerges and busts open the gates then his ceiling is capped. I think he’s a solid best ball option. Taylor is interesting and talented I was intrigued by him especially with the undisclosed injury to Matthew’s then over night he signs an incentive based deal and were told he will be back for week 1. Depends what you’re looking for Cole might have the highest ceiling due to talent but hurns has the most opportunity and he’s not a bum he’s a solid wr with upside in his situation

I agree with Fonghawk with the Hurns take. He can easily be the WR1 in Dallas and Dak is gonna have to throw it to someone. Hes a great opportunity for the a solid ceiling but also the safest floor. I would lean Taywan over Cole for the big ceiling play. Matt LaFleur loves to utilize a speedy burner just like he did with Taylor Gabriel in ATL and Taywan has the potential to replicate that kinda of boom season. I think there are going to be too many mouths to feed in JAX on a team that wants to run the ball. DeDe Westbrook commanded the target share towards the end of last year and Cole could easily fall to the 4th receiving option behind DeDe, Lee, and Founrnette/Corey Grant/Yeldon in JAX if they stay healthy.