Hey footclan, I’m in my first dynasty league this year and I’m having trouble evaluating the value of some long term plays. I have a lot of guys that could be good, but I’m not sure if they’re worth keeping on my bench. I have tried to trade some of these guys but it doesn’t seem like anyone is interested in potential. I’m going to list the guys that I am unsure about and which action I’m leaning towards for each. I’d love for some other’s opinions on this who have played dynasty.
* Fairly Confident
** Not sure if I can trust my own opinion
*** I have no idea if this is right or if I’m an idiot.
- Randall Cobb **
- I traded for ARodgers after his injury so I’m leaning towards keeping him, but he’s not exactly an all-star even when Aaron is throwing it.
- Terrelle Pryor Sr. *
- He’s probably worth the keep. The talent is there and no one wants him.
- Jordan Matthews **
- Picked him up off the waiver but I’m not really sure what to do with him after the Benjamin trade.
Ty Montgomery **
- I have no idea. I tried trading to Aaron Jones owner but he’s not hyped on Ty
Tyler Eifert **
- He’s a free agent next year, but there aren’t many other TE’s around. He’s also always hurt. I’m tempted to drop him, but I’d like to trade him.
Alex Collins **
Samaje Perine ***
- I have no idea what to do with Perine. I want to cut him but I’m not sure if I’m an idiot or not. I tried trading as a handcuff to the guy with Fat Rob, but he doesn’t seem interested.
Patrick Mahomes ***
- I drafted Mr. Mahomes really late and I’m just not sure that the hype is worth his roster spot.