1. RB Raheem Mostert (vs PIT)
  2. RB Chris Thompson (vs CHI)
  3. WR Brandin Cooks (@ CLE)
  4. WR D.K. Metcalf (vs NO)
  5. WR Preston Williams (@ DAL)
  6. WR Damiere Byrd (vs CAR)
  7. WR Ted Ginn Jr. (@ SEA)
  8. WR Mack Hollins (vs DET)

Put into perspective the matchups. Which games will most likely be shootouts? As for the RBs, will they get a ton of catches?

To narrow It down for you, if I had this set of players to pick from i’d mainly be looking at
Thompson, Metcalf, and Cooks

Seattles d isnt very good, so while I don’t think Teddy Bridgewater will do anything crazy, I do think it could be a back and forth game. I think Metcalf has also shown hes is very reliable target for Wilson over these first two games as he gotten a respectable amount of targets in the first two games and has big play upside.

I want to say LA vs Browns will be a shootout, but im not really sure how Browns O-line will stop Donald lol

Thompson might rack up a lot of points strictly for receptions, but then again Trubisky could crap himself on the otherside and this could be another annoying prime time game lmao

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for your help! Those were my top 3 choices too. I was thinking about Mostert too, but idk. As for what you said, I love Metcalf. I’m a Seahawks fan so I kinda have to :joy: but he landed in the perfect scenario for him and his skill set fits the team. He is turning into a very reliable guy for Wilson to throw to. As for Brandin Cooks, he’s one of my favorite WRs in the game to watch, but it sucks to see the target share in the LAR offense. Cooks just gets a few deep shots downfield so he’s a boom-or-bust kinda guy in fantasy.