‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I need your help footclan

I have Lynch, D.Murray, and McGuire who should I start as my RB 2 and Flex in a standard league? Thanks footclan

Murray because lynch as been a disappointment so far this year. I do not think he has exceeded 50;rushing yards. McGuire - we do not know how many touches he will get.

Would you do McGuire over lynch or lynch over McGuire?

I would start Lynch…they’re gonna lean on him cause Cooper got some loose hands and Manuel can’t throw

interesting choice @tonytone29 but I think that Lynch is showing his one year vacation

Not necessarily @jimmyr2013… They’re doing a semi committee and not allowing him to get into a rhythm. I’m not saying he’s gonna get you 100 yards and two touchdowns but a good 60-70 and a touchdown is definitely attainable against

Yea I’ve got lynch in my lineup there gonna stack the box on him but I think if Manuel can complete the short routes and force the defense to play back lynch can have a good game. They just need to rely on him he’s not used to be taken out of rhythm

I just got Cohen should I start him over lynch in my flex or Murray as my RB 2?

I say Lynch

but what about Mixon do you guys think he’s worth me trading for him I’m thinking of offering kupp or d.parker for mixon. any help

Absolutely if they will trade you him you take it and run. Parker will get you more points than kupp

Yea I’d try to do kupp for mixon

A little update I got an offer sent and it was kupp for Crowell. Was that a good trade or did I screw it up

Crowell has been doing awful this year. There’s a good chance “you done messed up A A Ron”