I think I just won the day.... Story time

So I recently decided to Firesale my team as I just didn’t think I could compete with the roster I had. So I went to the Lev Bell owner who is tied for 2nd but still very frustrated at missing out on his star RB. I have Melvin Gordon and asked if he wanted him for future draft picks. He jumped on it. However, he put Lev Bell in the trade too (not sure why).

So I just flipped Gordon + 2019 6th and 7th round pick

for

Lev Bell + 2019 2nd and 3rd round pick.

As if that wasn’t enough… Literally 10 minutes later I get a Sleeper alert that Lev Bell is reporting. Lol.

I don’t think bell will be much this year still but now I can either play it out, or flip Bell for more picks and win twice. Today was a good day.

Capture

Its a good deal for you for sure. Can’t believe someone gave up a 2nd and a 3rd round pick. They’re basically done next season.

As I said in your other post though, I’m not sure why you don’t think you can compete. Football is incredibly unpredictable and anything can happen on any give Sunday.

I went into this week a huge underdog where my opponent pulled off two separate trades to get Rodgers/Adams which resulted in me facing a Brady/Gordon + Rodgers/Adams stack. But I came out on top cause my players went off.

Especially when you said your record was 6-3. You built a really good team, why not try and win? Might work out for you in the end if Bell plays and honestly, wouldn’t classify this as a firesale because you got paid full value but not sure why you would even bother playing fantasy if you give up on the season halfway in with a 6-3 record and 3 players who are all top 5 at their position. Can’t imagine what you would do if you actually have a bad team…