‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ice & Fire Picks, Surprise RB1's - LIVE in NYC

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/podcast/ice-fire-picks-live-in-nyc/

Fantasy Football Podcast for July 31st, 2018. We’re LIVE from New York City on the Fantasy For The People Tour presented by DRAFT! Andy, Jason, and Mike reveal their Ice & Fire Picks for the 2018 season. Plus, which running backs could surprise and finish as the top fantasy football RB? And finally, we’re joined…

I went to this show. It was GREAT. Definitely watch it on Youtube instead of your normal podcast app.

I listened to this show and noticed that when Joe mixon was being talked about the ballers referenced that Joe mixon had the easiest rb schedule per pff. When I look in the ultimate draft kit in the strength of schedule section it has the Bengals rb schedule at 18th. Why such a big swing if pff has them at #1? Maybe I heard wrong but I went back and listened again if anybody could let me know why that would be great and what goes into the strength of schedule on the ultimate draft kit is it previous season or upcoming season projections?