‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

IDP Dynasty

Hey all!

Looking to join and IDP league and figured it’s best to toss in here! If you need someone to fill a spot / looking to start your own hit me up

1 Like

I’d be interested in an IDP league as well! Haven’t done one before, but think it’ll be a great challenge

@the_realshadymccoy @Rakim Did you all end up finding an IDP league to join? I’m one of the hosts of The Big 3 IDP Podcast and we’re doing a couple IDP leagues on Sleeper this season with listeners. It’s redraft, not dynasty, but it’s a lot of fun and would be a great taste of IDP if you’ve never done one before.

Would love to join! Just looking for a place to start really. Send me a message here about info.

Awesome! It’s a 12-team Sleeper league. Here’s the roster setup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX (W/R/T), 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 3 FLEX (IDP), 9 BN. Full PPR. We did 1 league last year and we’ll be adding a 2nd this year. Best way to be alerted when we add that 2nd league: follow @big3idp on Twitter and DM us that you’re interested in joining the league. Also check out the pod because we’ll be announcing the 2nd league on there. Look forward to having you join us!