IF AJ Brown misses, flex Davis while playing Jonnu too?

AJ not looking like a start this week, whats your confidence in starting both Jonnu and Corey in a half ppr setting.

Vikings have looked more than soft against WR’s this season and they have both had great weeks with AJ missing time, but would you diversify.

Already rolled James Robinson this week who put up 27.9 points, looking for a safe floor with high upside.

Other options: Gage (if julio misses, is he a must start?), Marvin Jones, Hollywood, Ruggs

Gage is a good flex play even with Julio. If Julio misses, Gage’s upside sky rockets as he is already averaging 10 targets a game.

Smith is another good play this week too. He is clearly Tannehill’s favorite target while Brown is out. He is too big for DBs to cover and too athletic for LBs.

Holywood is a risky play. I see a shootout, but I would not be shocked if KC shuts him down.

1 Like

I’m starting Gage over Davis 100%.

1 Like

I think Davis has a safe floor but I want parts of the KC/Baltimore game and the Chicago/Atlanta game so huge upside: Hollywood. Safe with upside: Gage

2 Likes

Gage has been getting those targets, but wasnt sure if you thought not having Julio on the field hurts the quality of those targets.

I do have Matt Ryan, which kind of makes me nervous this week against the Bears, but first two games might not be the best showing of QB’s against Bears. But Gage / Ryan stack could be strong if the week turns out as im hoping.