‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

If Gurley Misses

Do you start Brown in his place? With Mack on BYE, my only other options are Malcolm Brown, R. Freeman, or M. Sanders.

Sanders has appeal in passing down work between the 20’s and Sproles is out which helps him in the RBBC.

Brown would be the RB1 in a dog :poop: matchup.

I think it’s a coin flip TBH with a slight edge going to Brown as he would get any goal line work…

1 Like

I don’t think this is a bad match up? The 49ers have pulled ahead of the other teams forcing them to pass a lot. Also, they’ve only played mixon and Chubb. Mixon doesn’t have an offensive line and the 49ers crushed the browns forcing them to switch to the passing game early on.

I feel like this is a middle of the pack match up for brown. I’d take this match up over healthy jets, bills, bears, saints, patriots, eagles to start. I think you’re gonna see a good amount of points on both sides.

This ain’t close for me. Definitely brown cause he’s will be the primary back to begin with and then add that he’s on a better offense then at least freeman.

1 Like

@Rbins40 so how confident are you that SF DST is not a solid option? Would you play Carolina, Dallas Cowboys, or SF? That SF front is solid and the LAR O line has not been playing well at all, and Jared Goof hasn’t looked good under pressure.

I have a hard time seeing the 49ers holding the rams to less than 21 at home in a divisional game. I could definitely see the 49ers take a bad pass to Goff to the house though. Hard decision cause Winston is so hot and cold. Last time they played though it was raining and windy and the game got delayed so I expect the buccs to put up more points then last time.

1 Like

@Rbins40 @ben_jamin627 the moral of the story here is:

PLAY MALCOLM BROWN!

He just has higher expectations than I do lol.

2 Likes

@Rbins40 @Both_Barrels_Blazing
Hahaha thanks for the insight people, appreciate it! Was lucky that a leaguemate of mine dropped Brown last week after getting less-than-expected use from him, so I grabbed him for 4 FAAB yesterday to be safe.

1 Like