‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

If it isn't broken, don't fix it?

Currently my team sits at 4-0 in a 12 man 1/2 point PPR league.

My team is as follows:

QB: Kirk Cousins (Streaming Eli Manning week 5)
WR: AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Adam Thielen
RB: Kareem Hunt, CJ Anderson, TY Montgomery (J Williams, Cuff), Tarik Cohen, D’Onta Foreman, Matt Breida, Giovani Bernard
TE: Zach Ertz
K: Greg Zuerlein
Defense: Cincinnati Bengals

Should I keep the team as it is or should I look to trade to increase my WR/RB core. I am tempted to package Tarik Cohen+Adam Thielen to a team in need in return for a strong WR2.

Thanks Footclan.

How many RB’s, WR and flex do you start?

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 FLEX
1 K
1 DEF

Bench 7 slots

Wow. I like your team a lot. If you could package some of these guys: thielen/anderson/cohen, I think you could pick up a very solid rb2 or wr2. You have a surplus of stash rbs, but I think if you could upgrade your flex it wouldn’t matter if it’s rb or wr (preferably wr though).

I would try dez, keenan allen, dhop, hilton

Thanks, I appreciate it! I’m going to make an offer for K. Allen or Dez and hopefully someone accepts.

I’m hesitant to trade away CJ Anderson but if I’m able to get one of those WR’s mentioned I think it would be better in the long run.

Yeah I think definitely a decent idea if you can pull something off to your benefit. Maybe approach the Carlos Hyde owner if he has a good WR and offer up either CJ and Breida or Cohen and Breida and see what you can pull…Same with the Lamar Miller owner and Foreman. A lot of lottery tickets on your bench. but I think outside of bye weeks for your WR’s or injuries you are pretty much golden.

Update:

I got two offers:

W. Fuller, T. Coleman and M. Ingram for C.J Anderson

or

M. Gillislee and W. Fuller for C.J Anderson

Should I accept? I like T. Coleman and like the upside of W. Fuller over the last two games. I also thought of countering C.J Anderson and A. Thielen for M. Crabtree and T. Coleman.

Thanks!

Now I was offered

T. Coleman, M. Gillislee, W. Fuller, M. Ingram for my C.J Anderson + A. Ellington.

I should accept this right? :thinking: