If you don't mind, I am looking for help with my Dynasty Team

I am in a 10 Team League. It is Superflex, Tight End Premium (1.5 points per reception for tight ends),6 points for passing td’s, full ppr, full point for receiving and rushing 1st downs(including qb’s), 0.1 point per pass completion, 2 points for 40 yard touchdown plays, other points awarded too for things like 300 yard passing games for example. We recently finished our start up draft.

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, one te, 3 flex, one superflex. We have 18 bench spots, 2 IR spots, 5 taxi. Rookies can stay on taxi for up to 2 years.

My qbs are: Dak, Tannehill, Big Ben, Dalton, Mason Rudolph, Taylor Heinicke.

RBS: Akers, Mixon, CEH, Dillon, Cohen, DeeJay Dallas, Eno Benjamin, Darrel Williams,Larry Rountree, Stevie Scott.

WRS: DJ Moore, Diontae Johnson, Brandin Cooks, Michael Pittman, Jerry Jeudy, Jalen Reagor, Tyler Johnson, Dyami Brown, Devin Duvernay, Byron Pringle, Dazz Newsome, Simi Fehoko, Josh Imatorbhebe,

TES: Hockenson, Kmet, Trautman, Donald Parham, Thaddeus Moss.

I still have all of my rookie picks for 2022, 2023, 2024. One for each round. 5 rounds.

All of the top wr’s are basically on 2 teams in our league. In fact one team has AJ Brown, Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, and Devonta Smith!

Another team has Jefferson, Tyreek, Ridley, and Amari.

Is my team a contender? Any trade suggestions that I can make to improve my team? I have been offered some trades but not quite what I am looking for yet. Some of the players I have that teams are interested in are Akers, Mixon, CEH, Hockenson, Reagor, Dillon, Pittman, Kmet, and Trautman.

Tua and Bridgewater are on the trade block in our league. (By The Team with the 6 stud wr’s.)

I like the core of my 3 main rb’s, I just hope Akers and CEH pan out as they are being projected to be.

Any feedback is much appreciated :slight_smile:

I think your team is pretty good and has a long term future. I’m not sure if it’s a contender or not without seeing the others.

On the subject of the teams with all the top tier WR, they sound formidable but surely have huge holes at other positions. Your lineup is a bit more balanced than theirs I expect.

@Mr_Wind-up_Bird hey ! Thanks for the response! Appreciate that, sir.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, that my roster is balanced.

The team with the 6 wr’s has some decent qb depth, such as Cousins, Tua,Bridgewater and Hurts and has Mark Andrews at TE. His rb’s are Ekeler, Trey Sermon, a lot of the 49ers backfield, Gus Edwards, and other decent rb depth.

The other team with the 4 top wr’s has Fant, Irv Smith, some other te’s, Trey Lance, Darnold, Brady, Antonio Gibson, the Miami backfield and some other decent rb depth too.