I'm 2nd place, he is 1st place...I NEED to win this week

Can you still trade? You’ve got the RB depth to upgrade somewhere for sure

Nope, trade deadline was last weekend on the 10th.

It’s all good, I’m gonna go with my roster as is.

Yeah you’re loaded as it is man. I’d prob stick w Sanu too just bc you have AB and Thielen already for your upside, makes sense to ensure some points with a bit less (but a good game to outperform too) upside from Sanu.

I might play Tevin over Mack just Bc it’s an absolute must win and at home and Falcons are 3-1 vs Cowboys in last 4, but Mack is sensible too. Can’t go wrong here really. Def scour your waiver wire of course for WR’s.

Or at some point if you have top waiver priority, could try to drop an RB you won’t be playing ever if you know someone else will drop a WR you would def want in order to pick your guy up. Always a gamble with low odds but it can be huge if pulled off right.

I just picked up Sanu + Moncrief + Reynolds off waivers (dropped Tre’qaun Smith and Marquise Goodwin).

You make a good point about Sanu, maybe I don’t need to play a high-risk play here (because I know Moncrief+Reynolds) could perform terribly too, maybe Sanu is the safer option with AB+Thielen producing hopefully.

I just read a Start’em Sit’em post from NFL.com by Michael Fabiano and he said Aaron Jones+Tevin Coleman were his starts of the week. Should I consider maybe playing Jones+DJ and then flex Coleman > KJ or Mack?

Wow I beat the 1st place guy this week… I honestly did not think it would even be a close matchup with him holding Drew Brees+Julio+MT+Connor but I did it!!

Thank you to everyone above who contributed. Playing Kerryon and Josh Reynolds(he just scored a RecTD and almost had a 2nd one by a few inches!) was very helpful, and I got lucky that MT/Connor/Ertz didn’t perform for him.

Any given Sunday, any team can bet any other team.

Never get discouraged.

1 Like