I'm sure I've overthinking things. But need flex advice

I’m contemplating starting Dissly at TE and Kittle at the flex spot. He’s got to break out sometime and Dissly has been so consistent that its hard to keep him out. But, Damien Williams is coming back. So which 2 of the 3 should I start?

Dissly
Kittle
Williams

Obvious answer is Kittle at TE and Williams in Flex but I have a hard time sitting the TD monster Dissly.

I have both TEs too. But my flex is with ekeler. I think sit williams till he’s back and start both if you don’t have another flex option. Kittle had a few tds called back from penalties. But I like the consistent points from Dissly. Both i feel are the number 1 option on their teams.

1 Like

My other Flex options would be Mclaurain or DJ Moore. So not real options, at least until Mclaurain is fully back from the hammy and whats his face from ohio st is not the QB.

I don’t trust mclaurin till they figure out the qb and tough matchup with NE, he’s on my bench as well. I’d go kittle and Dissly over dj Moore in the flex. He hasn’t seemed to connect as well with Kyle allen as Curtis Samuel

1 Like