Impossible Start/Sit Decision?

Need some massive help here deciding who to start in a 12-team full PPR lineup. Pick 2 WRs and a FLEX:
• Deebo (vs Rams)
• Michael Pittman (vs Jags)
• Mike Evans (@ Washington)
• Tyler Lockett (@ Green Bay)
• Darrell Henderson (@ Niners)
• Do I dare throw Hunter Renfrow (vs KC) in this conversation?

Context: Currently 7-2 playing the 2nd place team at 6-3, who has Lamar, CMC, Kupp, Tyreek, and James Robinson going this week. Huge thanks

For me this question is less complicated than it seems. I’m locking in Evans and Pittman. It’s really Deebo or Henderson. I’ll lean Henderson.

2 Likes

Evans has to be locked in with Godwin potentially banged up. Saw a stat with Godwin out Evans averages 20 PPR points a game.

Stay in the flames with Pittman.

This may sound crazy but if Rodgers is playing I may throw Lockett searching for a boom game. My guess Rodgers wants to make a statement and Russ will have to throw to keep up. It’s a gamble so if you want to be safe go Henderson.

1 Like

Agree with the above re: Evans. I don’t see how you get away from Pittman.

Conner just shredded the Niners for 40+, so Henderson is a solid play. Agree with @jrfearr that Lockett could explode if Rodgers plays. Henderson plays Monday, so you can wait to hear if Rodgers is cleared to play. Both places are also subject to nasty weather, so check that too.

2 Likes