WR. Amari Cooper
Golden Tate
Sammy Watkins
Emmanuel Sanders
D.J. Moore
John Brown

TE. Ben Watson

DEF. New Orleans.

Eventually I will need to get a kicker but I figured i would wait till start of the regular season but my question now is how it stands who would i cut today to pick up a kicker? Also someone just dropped Allen Hurns. Do I drop someone to pick him up as well? I could use some more help at WR I think. Thanks for the help.

Cut Moore and Brown, grab Hurns and your Kicker.

I wouldn’t cut those RBs.

I know people are high on Moore, but Hurns is a better option. And you need a kicker, so…

I was actually thinking of dropping Moore too. He looks like the 5th option on that offense behind funchess, Samuel, Olsen, and McCaffery. I was bouncing between Brown and Powell. Hard to cut Brown when he is looking like the #1 in Baltimore. Didn’t know if i would ever use Powell just keeping him in case any of my RBs get hurt in the preseason. Thanks for the input.

I have Moore on both of my teams this year, so I’m really hoping he’ll catch on. But if I had a chance to grab Hurns, I’d take it.

There’s a strong (and growing) contingent of Powell truthers claiming he will be the starting NYJ RB. He’s now ranked above people like Ro-Jo, James White, TY Montgomery, and CJ in the Ballers RB rankings. I take that as an indication to hang on to him.

True. I actually have the UDK and reverted back to that to decide to drop Rob Kelley to grab Powell. Then I saw someone dropped Hurns so I’m gonna put a waiver claim in for him.

have you thought about trading yet??
trade your 2 for one?

I have been debating it. Not sure who I want to target though

I like the idea of dropping moore for hurns and maybe drop Powell for a kicker, just really dont see the use personally going to be there for him

I would not drop brown him and flacohave been hot in preseason and a lot of buzz from brown coming from camp. I would drop hyde .