In trouble after last night. Need advice footclan!

I have on my team:
QB: Rivers, Cousins
WR: Doug Baldwin, TY Hilton, Desean Jackson, Robby Anderson, Josh Gordon
RB Kareem Hunt, Lamar Miller, and Samaje Perine
TE: Witten (Gronk out)
K: Prater
DEF: Baltimore/ LA Chargers

My opponents lineup I’m facing
QB: Wentz
WR: Julio Jones (9.80 FP) Micheal Thomas (17.70 FP) Golden Tate
RB: Ingram (9.20 FP)
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: Bryant (10 FPS)

How would you feel with these players/ who would you start?? Should I pick up Amendola for a boom/bust game?? Baldwin has JAX which im scared about. Hunt has been a dud which im scared about. Im currently down 46 points. Though half his team played. Yahoo says I have a 36% chance to win. What would you do with this lineup?? PPR league. We can start 3 WR and 2 RB NO flex. Who would you start, am I in trouble being down? All advice is appreciated.

I would go

Rivers
Hunt, Perine
Baldwin, Anderson, Gordon

I’d sit Lamar Miller. The 49ers haven’t allowed double digits points to RB since Week 9 (besides last week to Tarik Cohen because of his special teams touchdown). Even though the Jags are tough, there’s no way I sit Baldwin for Amendola. I agree that Hunt is scary, but I would go with the studs.

1 Like

I actually think you fared pretty well with the exception of Thomas. I’d go Rivers, Miller, Perine, Baldwin, Anderson and Gordon and start the Chargers D. It’s gonna be close, but if your guys go off you’re going to blow him away.

1 Like

In trouble? Looks to me like you lucked on in a big way. If it’s me, I’d go Rivers, Miller, Hunt, Anderson, Hilton, Gordon, Chargers D.

1 Like

Yea I think you are kind of sitting pretty after this game. I would for sure play Anderson and Gordon, and I think I would go Baldwin over Hilton or Djax. for RB, Perine and Hunt…All those RBs are in the exact same tier in my opinion this week. I’m still holding out a bit of hope for Hunt.

1 Like

Hunt is so sketchy. Crazy that he fell this hard

I would go Rivers, Baldwin, Gordon, Lamar Miller All Day and Perine…I think youll be alright