‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ingram or Kamara

Have both Ingram and Kamara and I cant decide who to start this week. Standard league.

I’d honestly roll them both out there it’s a good stack and they are both top 10 rbs

This backfield is the ONLY one in the league that you can comfortably say: start both.

No, Howard/Cohen and Freeman/Coleman does not compare.

Go get Drew Brees as your QB for the ultimate stack.

I have them both and I’m not sure what I’m doing yet but I’m leaning on Ingram. I have Gurley, Howard, Ingram and Kamara as my RB’s.

Yeah my problem is that I have Fournette and AP too, so i wanted to started those two guys for sure. that just leaves a flex option for ingram or kamara

I wouldn’t be starting AP over either Kamara or Ingram. They’re both a better bet than AP right now.

I would start Fournette and Ingram as RB1/2 and Kamara as FLEX. AP has been doing well, but he hasn’t match the #s that Fournette/Ingram/Kamara are producing. You are stacked. Well done.

Yes, I agree with krazycarl on this.

AP on a short week after 30+ carries and against the seahawks… 100% start kamara and ingram.

I completely have to agree with everybody that recommended starting both Ingram and Kamara over AP. And especially as @torsten_hallman mentioned…AP has SEA whereas NO has BUF.

If I had to choose one, I’d go Ingram because it’s standard league. I think his touchdown upside is better than kamara.

I would just take a look at AP’s stats and you should have no problem deciding…

He gashed TB and we see how good they’ve been… Did nothing against the rams (21 yds) and had 37 touches vs 49ers but still no td… Kamara and Ingram still get between 15-20 touches a piece and you’re guaranteed a td from at least one if not both.