Ingram trade offer. 0.5 ppr

I am currently 1-4 due to some bad luck and bad decisions.

I have both Kamara and Ingram. The rest of my rbs are clement, Howard, and Dalvin Cook. My wrs are Hopkins, John brown, arob, Allison and Baldwin.

I got a trade offer of Ingram for Michel and Aaron Jones. Do I take this offer or should I stay with what I have? 0.5 ppr.

As much as I like Sony, I don’t think I take that. Ingram is great and Monday night wasn’t a fluke he will be good all year just like last year. Maybe try and counter replacing jones with someone else. I like jones too but McCarthy seems to really like Jamaal Williams, and TY Montgomery is getting looks as well.

Oh ok. Thanks!

His receivers Besides Julio are Kupp, cooks and dt.

His rbs are Mixon, Gordon, Jones, Lynch , ekeler and Michel. He is stacked at rbs.

This would be easier for me if Cooks and Cupp weren’t injured. I would say replace A Jones with one of them and I think it’s a good trade. U both have strong RB depth (surprisingly so) and I would be looking to use that to get a solid WR1/2 not another RB. I’m surprised he’s even trying to trade for another RB.

Yeah I was originally trying to get a receiver and maybe a backup rb. I don’t know why he wants another rb.