‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Injured Guice in Keeper Leagues?

Welp, it didn’t take long for someone to go down with a torn ACL. How does everyone plan to approach Guice in Keeper and Dynasty leagues? Is his talent worth a late pick and IR stash?

That’s what I’m planning on doing. Probably just not grab a kicker and stash him. Then pick up my kicker based on week 1 matchup.

I dont see this messing with his long term value too much, the draft capital was spent on him so next year he should be back at 100% (pretty much everyone comes back from ACL tears when they’re this young) and he should get a solid workload. If you can, I would definitely take him at his depressed ADP/ lower cost in a trade.
Still love him as a dynasty asset and also love Hunter Henry for next year too. Injured players can open up huge opportunities in later seasons.

I’m just hoping someone doesn’t get feeling funny and draft him way earlier than he should be going. I’ve got him targeted late myself, but I won’t lose any sleep if someone swings in the 10th on him for some inexplicable reason (had a guy draft Edelman in the 12th last year…)