‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Injury Bug Hitting Early and Hard...help

Picked up JJ Nelson and started him this week but that was about the only good thing…Started Jordy and Greg Olsen. I have Jesse James as a backup that I picked up last week but who should I target on waivers to replace him or should I package something to go after an actual starting TE:

Dak Prescott
Jay Ajayi
Lamar Miller
Chris Thompson
Mike Tolbert
TJ Yeldon (dropping to waivers)
Jordy Nelson
Golden Tate
JJ Nelson
Jamison Crowder
Donte Moncrief
Kenny Golladay
Jesse James
Greg Olsen (Out 6-8 weeks)

J Nelson should be back for the next game, I believe he just had cramps. I think you can stream a TE, Jesse James is okay and will have big weeks when the steelers have a hard game. Id say look at your waiver wire, you have Tj, Moncrief and Tolber who you could drop and no one will pick them up (Unless luck comes back, moncrief MIGHT be a decent WR3 or 2) also tolbert is a bust.

Yea I picked up Tolbert just for depth but he is easily droppable. Waiver’s looking barren at TE… Top 3: Demetrius Harris, George Kittle, Evan Engram…guess I’m gonna roll with the outlaw Jesse James and drop Olsen and Yeldon and go after some depth at other positions.

Idk if i would drop olsen, hard decision. maybe look for someone that has good starting TE and a decent back up and package olsen with someone

No way would I drop Olsen while Tolbert is still on my roster. Drop Tolbert for Kittle if you want another option.

Never said I was dropping Olsen. Kittle or Engram though?