Interested in a Dynasty League

Hello,
A friend and I are looking to join a brand new dynasty league or take over a couple teams within a dynasty league. We have been in a redraft league for years and are looking to take that step to the big leagues. We are committed and knowledgeable fantasy football dudes that would add a competent player to your league.

You guys still looking for a dynasty League… I’m starting one up, hit me up if you want in…

Hey if you interested I have a startup dynasty leauge looking for new owners still.

12 owner league, 25 man roster, PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, 15 man bench (No K or DST)

We are likely doing the vet draft early with the rookie draft after the real draft.

$50 - buy in
$100 to second place
$500 to winner

Fun dedicated league. Looking for other fun and dedicated players!

Thanks

Email me if you interested
Shanepsmith32@gmail.com

what are the details for the league?

Hey foot clan looking to start up a new dynasty League. I’ve commished and done redraft for many years and joined a dynasty League last year and loved it! This year will be free or low fees if we decide. We will be using slack to communicate. Vet draft will be as soon as possible with a rookie draft after the NFL draft. Hit me up if you’re interested!!!

I’m thinking…
. 5ppr
1qb
2rb
2wr
1te
3flex
Def/k optional
2ir
15 bench spots
Maybe superflex if everyone is on board with i

Using ESPN to host

Hello,
My friend and I would like to co-manage a team if that is ok. Also what email address can I contact you with?

Works for me man!

Do you still have spots open? I’m very interested.