‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Interested in dynasty?

Hi everyone,

Looking for 4 very active owners to fill out a startup 12 team dynasty league. Details below:

.5PPR
QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX (wr/rb/te)
No DST or kickers
27 roster spots total
FAAB system
$50 buy-in

We’ll do a 22 round start-up draft this year with no rookies, followed by a 5 round rookie draft. Snake draft for both. Start-up draft order will be random and the rookie draft order will be inverse of the start-up draft. After this year, we’ll continue to do a 5 round rookie draft based on inverse order of the standings (but will no longer be snake after year 1).

Doesn’t matter how much dynasty experience you have (the current 8 owners are new to dynasty), we’re most importantly looking for very active, communicative owners - want to encourage trading, etc. Please let me know if you’re interested by sending me a message with your email and a little bit about yourself/why you’d be a good fit plus any questions you have and I can follow up with more details.

Thanks!

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for a couple weeks now so I think I’d be the perfect fit. I’m the kind of guy that listens to way to many podcasts and sends way to many trades haha. I’m incredibly active and am looking forward to meeting some new fantasy football friends and diving into the world of dynasty fantasy football.

Let me know if you need any more details! My email is "baileyhull23@att.net"

Im in
tolkiendreams1@gmail.com