Is it time to trade Dalvin Cook?

Even if he isnt fully healthy right now, I dont see alot of upside in this quick pass offense for Cook. The only way the vikings move the ball is 3 step drop passes and their o-line cant run block to save their lives so thinking I should try and get something out of Dalvin while his name still has some meaning. Any suggestions on players to target in trades?

1 Like

I think his value is super low right now and you should hold off trading him until his perceived health rises. He’s a current buy low candidate and you wont get much for him atm.

1 Like

Agree with @BLumsden09 and as a fellow owner i feel your pain. You’d be selling him super cheap right now, he’s a hold for me. He should be fully healthy next week after 10 days off and he will have more production, i get the concerns about the run blocking but at this point you need to wait for a better game or two before you can look to sell otherwise you wont get anything worthwhile back.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as well frustrating to say the least I was jus offered Royce Freeman and Chris Carson for Cook I’m bout to click ok I’m so pissed off after the first 4 weeks he was my second round pick and my current rb situation is god awful…

1 Like

Yeah I normally wouldnt be this worried about trading him but my team is 0-3 and not off to a good start this week so starting to get desperate. But 8 of the 12 teams make playoffs so think Ill hold for another week and see how the 10 day rest treats him. Thanks all!!

1 Like

just traded keenan allen for cooks, was that giving up too much right since he won’t really be able to do much even next week against the eagles?

I’d bite someone’s hand off for Allen for Cook right now. Allen for Dalvin Cook at his current value is too much to pay in my view