Is Kamara a buy low?

With the uncertainty of his injury,not knowing how long he will be out…is he a buy??guys is looking to sell but still wants a decent return for him,would you buy Kamara and what kind of value can you expect to give up for him??

Still have to give up a relatively good rb. Thought Barkley was going to be out most of the season and came back in 3 weeks. When healthy he’s a top 5 back you won’t be able to give up nothing. Breida, kerryon or around that range. You would play the risk with it being a mcl he should miss sometime till fully healthy.

As a Kamara owner, I would need much much more than Brieda or even Kerryon for him. To me, he still has top 10 total value rest of season even if he’s out another week (high ankle sprain). Where did you hear about a possible MCL injury?

He also has a knee issue.might be out a couple of weeks.the fantasy doctors gave a pretty good explanation of all the injuries

Ok, yeah I just saw that he had a knee “tweak”. In my opinion, even if he misses two or three weeks, his production for the remainder of the season added to fill-ins for those weeks he is injured should by far exceed someone like Breida. The only way someone with Kamara would consider a trade like that would be if they have a losing record and absolutely need to win in the next few weeks to stay in contention for the playoffs.