‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Is the Ravens D/ST dropable?

I typically stream defenses and currently roster the Ravens D/ST. The Ravens D is ranked 2nd for fantasy and has been solid. However rest of season schedule is as follows.

Saints
Panthers
Steelers
Bengals
Raiders
Falcons (fantasy play offs)
Chiefs (fantasy play offs)
Bucs (fantasy finals)
Chargers (fantasy finals)

I dropped the Jags Defense last year and regretted it. It’s a 12 person league. Wondering if you guys have any thoughts.
PS I have a small but loaded bench so owning 2 defenses ain’t gonna work for me.

Nah. I’d just ride em out especially if there isnt a defense that’s quality to stream. I’ve got bears dst and I wont drop them just cause a bad match up

Defenses are tough this season, there has been so much more scoring. Just the fact that Baltimore will get sacks and turnovers makes them at least manageable against any team. I have 2 defenses on my roster, the waivers are empty of anything resembling a good defense. If anything, you can probably offer the Ravens + Player X in a deal, you never know who might take that. I’ve been thinking about trading for a defense for the playoffs. Then just stream week to week.

I’ve been streaming them honestly. Their fantasy playoff schedule looks awful and I’m using that extra spot to ensure I have depth at other positions. I just dropped the Ravens to stream this week.