‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Is there any hope? 1-5, heading for last place again

10 team, 1.0 PPR, keeper, IDP league I’ve been active making moves trying to make up for subpar RBs and it doesn’t seem to be paying dividends. Also QB and TE have messed me up begin the season. I feel I’ve found a QB in Wentz I can depend on and I should be picking up Engram off waivers this week. Any help is appreciated. I am an experienced, engaged owner. But this league (my league of record) has me snake bitten. Thanks.

There is definitely hope. Wentz is playing great right now, AJ and Keenan as your WR 1+2. If McFadden can take over Zeke’s role, he’s a weekly starter. Hopefully Mixon will continue to trend upwards. Baldwin in the the flex. I’m surprised your 1-5 honestly. What other TEs are on your waiver wire?

Surprised, right? Lol. I’ve made a bunch of moves, but the WRs have been there the whole time. I gave up on Graham after 2 weeks. TEs available…

Hell I think I dropped Hunter Henry too.

Hooper against NE could be the play, especially with Sanu out. That defense is terrible and ASJ scored on them twice on Sunday (one was taken away after a terrible call). Just keep grinding man, you should be fine. The only other thing you could try is offering McFadden to the Zeke owner and see if you could get anything valuable for your team in return.