Carlos Hyde
DeAndre Hopkins
2020 3rd round pick
2020 4th round pick

They receive:
James Conner
Jaylen Samuels
Adam Thielen

I haven’t offered this yet. Wanted to see what y’all think. I need RB depth bad (Latavius Murray, Jaylen Samuels, Dontrell Hilliard, Jay Ajayi) but my starters are fine (Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson). My starting WRs are okay (Davante Adams, Adam Thielen, Brandin Cooks) and my depth is pretty good (D.K. Metcalf, Tyrell Williams, D.J. Chark, Ted Ginn, Preston Williams, Mack Hollins). James Conner is my flex, but I can put other players there and be fine.

What do y’all think? Is that trade fair? That team has Hopkins on the trading block for some reason.

So they are going to give up arguably the best WR in football and a good young RB in Lindsay to receive the Pitt backfield & Thielen? AND you want them to throw in 3rd and 4th round draft picks? If I were him, I wouldn’t do that deal even without the draft picks. That’s insanely lopsided in your favor. I would almost be offended by that offer.

It was just an idea. Thank you for your input. I was using a dynasty trade value chart to build the trade, but I guess it’s not that accurate.