Is this madness to start all of these guys?

Jacobs, Waller AND Agholor? Jacobs and Waller are def starts for me… but for my 2 WR spots I only have Landry, Lockett and Agholor.

Both Landry and Lockett have terrible matchups… and I know its crazy to start 3 players from the same team because I could put myself in a giant hole… but I feel like this game will be a shootout and both Waller and Agholor already avg. about 8+ targets a game with Ruggs in so…

Go big or go home right? (nervous laugh)

Personally Its a little much for me. Landry and Lockett are both much better WR than Agholor id be sticking with the studs in the playoffs.

Doesnt help agholor goosed me the only time i put him in the line up. which was a few weeks ago now but id struggle to trust him when you already have 2 in that game. Also, Carr is a good qb but has been very up and down and hard to trust to support all of your guys

1 Like

Yea true… Lockett and Landry’s matchups are both bad… that’s what scares me. And those guys are also so up and down too.

I mean I see why you have the thoughts that you do but if I was in your shoes id still play those guys. Matchups arent as important when its a stud player because the teams rely on them so heavy vs you may not get the work load to have a productive day from the others.

Also keep an eye on the weather of all the games. If it ends up nasty for the cleveland or seattle I might look at benched them then.

1 Like