Is this trade fair? Which side would you prefer?

Full PPR dynasty

Team 1 receives

• JuJu Smith-Schuster
  • Chase Edmonds

Team 2 receives

• Denzel Mims
  • 2021 1st round pick (projected between 1.09-1.12)
  • 2021 2nd round pick (projected between 2.09-2.12)
  • 2021 3rd round pick (projected between 3.04-3.08)
1 Like

It is not a fair trade. The Juju side is winning the trade here, by a medium margin.

1 Like

I would take Mims + the picks all day!

1 Like

Seeing this makes me feel like I got JuJu way cheap. I gave up 1.09 this year and 2nd round next year.

Like the guys always say, proven players over picks all day. JuJu has the talent and even if it doesn’t work in Pittsburg this year he can leave after the season. Edmonds can be of value if drake misses time.

That being said, I’ll take the JuJu side

1 Like

It’s probably not too far off. I do not think Edmonds does much of anything, so he does not factor for me.

That leaves JuJu for everything else. I know he is good and should do well this season, but I’m not fully convinced on JJSS. Not anti, but not all in. I think he is a WR2 which is not bad, with possible low end WR1.

Mims is a rookie but profiles like a true WR1 to me. While he might not give as much this year as he will in 2021 forward, I like the upside. Those picks are a bit late for my liking, but not horrible. I’d rather switch the 2nd/3rd for a player personally.

In the end, I think as it stands JJSS side is going for less than he should. As it stands, despite liking more of the Mims side, I have to say the value lies with JJSS.

If you are selling JJSS, you should be able to get more especially with a player with potential upside like Edmonds in there. Even without him it is light.

Just my thoughts, but I hope they help!

1 Like