‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Is Watkins legit? (keep or sell)

Anyone else looking at this and sobbing? My 0-2 team would’ve loved to have started him… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Do you think he’s legit or a sell high candidate?

Watkins is great but always injured.

Last night is a perfect example, lots of points but got concussed during his awesome TD run.

To maximize trade value you’ll need to find an owner that’s new to FF or someone that’s not afraid of injuries to make a deal.

Who else you got on your team?

QB: Cam
RB: DeMarco
RB: Tarik Cohen
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Larry Fitz
FLEX: Jarvis Landry
FLEX: Chris Carson
TE: Jordan Reed

BENCH:
Watkins
Perine
Decker
Engram
Jamaal Charles

Sell now, after next week vs Dallas, he doesn’t get another favorable matchup until Week 12 at home vs NO. He’s also on the road in Seattle and Tennessee for the Week 15, 16. So yeah, I don’t think Goff and that offense are matchup proof, so I’d sell.

any idea of tier of players i should reach for? like isaiah crowell or joe mixon? or could i get more?

That would depend on your league mates and their roster construction. It doesn’t hurt to ask though, so shoot for the stars, and if you find someone that’s looking at the most recent stat line “chasing the points” so to speak, you may get a Crowell or a Mixon, but I don’t think you’d get that in any #footclan league.