‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I've got the lowest scoring team in my league and need help

This is my whole team. Please tell me who to start. I’ve been in this league for years. I drafted DJ and got the shaft on that. It’s a standard league. Can anyone give me insight as to how I can make this team better?

QB - Aaron Rogers
WR - M. Bryant
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - Danny Amendola
RB - Joe Mixon
RB - Buck Allen
TE - Travis Kelce
Flex - Marqise Lee

Bench
Dak Prescott
Willy Snead - Bye
Robert Kelly - Bye
Darren McFadden
Derrick Henry
Jamison Crowder - Bye

Kicker - Stephen Gostkowski
Defense - Pittsburgh Steelers

Try and flip Amendola for an RB imo. Unfortunately I don’t think many people will go for Cooper especially now Carr’s our for a while. Amendola has TD upside for someone with depth at RB but not at WR.

You might need to package Amendola with somebody else though.

who’s on the WW?

I’d be interested to know who’s on waivers in your league because I see at least 2 guys on your roster that you can drop outright. You obviously need to upgrade at WR and RB and IMO opinion you should flip Dak and/or Rodgers in package deals to acquire consistent, steady players you can rely on week to week. Target the guys who are weak at QB.

Waiver Wire has

Eddie Lacy
Wayne Gallman
Funchess
Alex Collins
Geronimo Allison
Jerick McKinnon
Giovani Bernard
Adam Humphries
Brandon Marshall
Kenny Golladay

I agree ! You need a #1 WR or RB. IMO you will do fine with Dak for ROS, so I would flip Rodgers and shoot for the stars. You can get a lot of value out of Rodgers.

I have a buddy begging for Rogers. How about Rogers and Amendola for K. Hunt and Dez or Kenan Allen?

i’d drop Lee, you’ve got Kelce anyway and take a flyer on Gallman to see what NYG do with him. Funchess is getting targets as well and may be worth a shot with Crowder not really doing it so far.

Agree with Menaf88 that you could definitely flip Rodgers for a stud WR and possibly more in a package

If you could pull off Rogers and Amendola for Hunt and Dez or Allen, I would do it. That significantly upgrades your team.

Pick up Funchess and Collins ASAP. Funchess has had an increased role since Olson went down and he’s the leading receiver in Carolina by a wide margin. Collins is becoming the starting RB in Baltimore and is a good player to have if he takes over. You may wanna grab Lacy too. He’s gross but he should have an increased role now that Carson is out.

I picked up Funchess and Lacy but Collins got swiped up before I could.

If you can pull off that Rodgers trade package you would feel much better about the overall potential of your team

If you got Dez and hunt think about where you’d draft them…top 1-3 overall pick and a 2nd-3rd round for…a 2nd/3rd round in Rodgers and a mid round Amendola?

You’d be winning that trade all day, don’t hesitate before he figures that out!

Yes to this trade, immediately. You can stream QB’s ROS.

package rodgers for an RB. Dak’s good.

I got ol boy to accept Rogers for Zeke because his QB was lagging. Now lets hope Zeke doesn’t get suspended.