Jacobs or Montgomery

Hey guys rookie drafts are about to start and I’m just curious. Which guy would you rather have?

I have the 1.01 in one league and thinking about taking one of those 2 guys (or Harry) with the pick.

I also have the 1.4,1.5,1.6 in another league and I’m not to sure about landing spots. Thanks for any advice or help!

With the 1.01 I’d go Harry or Jacobs and thats it. The decision between the two comes down to your roster. If you personally see Jacobs and Montgomery as even, then look to trade back.

With the 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6, if its not SF or TE premium, you have a great opportunity to draft your guys. My rankings in a non SF or TE premium PPR league are:
T1:
Jacobs
Harry
T2:
Campbell
Montgomery
Metcalf
T3:
Hollywood
Singletary
AJ Brown
Deebo Samuel
Hardman

(These are subject to change based on team need)

1 Like

I’d take Jacobs over Montgomery for sure.

Jacobs was drafted at 24 for a reason and it wasn’t to sit on the bench. His only competition is the definition of “meh” in Crowell.

Montgomery was a 3rd rounder but has to share touches with Cohen and Mike Davis. The Bears didn’t run out and pick up Davis in FA just to not use him.

1 Like

This is 100% spot on. Gruden is old school, he has 3 people on offense he cares about: the baller WR, the baller RB and the baller QB. He’s got only two of them, so Jacobs will be a great pick.