‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

James Conner Trade Options

I’ve got James Conner and am looking for options to trade him from a team who may have had an underperforming RB1. I’m looking for advice on good options that would be worth the risk not knowing how long Conner will be the starting RB in Pittsburgh.

Howard, cook those are owners that might budge after an a just ok week 1

I’m in the same boat as you. But I have Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard and Lamar Miller. The guy that has bell also has fornette but he is hurt. He needs a rb desperately . Should I offer Miller for bell? I really don’t want to part wit conner

If I trade Conner I’m not parting with him for less then a Howard, cook , ty hilton Diggs or something like that.if I can’t get it I will ride him for as long as I can

Would you guys do Conner for Hunt?

And Dalvin Cook or David Johnson are no-brainers right?

Yes to all three for me. I like Conner more the all of them. I think I am going to ride Conner as far as he takes me. Then I will keep him on the bench. What if Le’Veon comes in not game shape and gets hurt or if he keeps playing like this could it be possible it that it is conners job to lose.and Steelers Ride the hot hand since bell isn’t a team player