James Conner Trade Value

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to get a perspective on what type of player either wide receiver or running back should I get in return if I were to trade James Conner. He’s been quite disappointing and I do not have much faith in the offense.

In one league, my roster is
Russell Wilson, Tyler Locket, Robert Woods, James Conner, Dalvin Cook, Evan Engram, Shady Mccoy, Devonta Freeman, Chris Herndon, Alexander Mattison, Jaylen Samuels, Michael Gallup and DeSean Jackson.

My other league consists of
Andy Dalton, Mike Evans, Julian Edelman, James Conner, Shady Mccoy, Evan Engram, Auden Tate, Josh Allen, Phillip Lindsay, Kerryon Johnson, Terry McLaurin, Mike Williams and Tevin Coleman.

Both leagues are 0.5 ppr. Thanks for the help.

Was thinking of trading Conner for Henry…what do you guys think? Also bumping up for some thoughts of above

I am in the same boat . Was thinking of trading him for Kerryonn Johnson.

Hard to know what his value is as his numbers are low but he has been getting TDS to inflate his numbers

Anyone else for help?

I would trade him 100% for Kerryon

Conner’s schedule does ease up throughout the rest of the year but it’s really dependent on how you feel about there offense. Would probably be easier to move him by sending him in a package deal to upgrade either at WR or RB

Very hard to figure out his value…