James Robinson available, should I pick him up?

12 team half PPR

My Rbs
E.Elliot
A. Jones
A. Gibson
T.Pollard

Wrs

Ridley
Woods
Shepard
Crowder
Gallup

I know I’m stacked with Rbs, but I can get James Robinson and drop either Crowder or Shepard and put James Robinson up for trade if he performs good this week since his now RB1. I would trade him for a solid WR.

What you guys think?? Or is it too much of a risk to drop Crowder or Shepard for him??

Having only 10 WRs & RBs combined I would guess you either have a really shallow bench or multiple QBs/TEs. Do you have multiple at those positions and who do you have? I would normally look to drop those first but otherwise I’m probably dropping one of the two you named for Robinson because starting RBs are hard to find.

As for which you drop, it’s a toss up to me. I think Shepard actually has more competition for targets but a better offense. In a full PPR im probably holding Crowder as a volume play.

Thats my squad.

1 Like

Yeah I probably lean shepard as the drop. I like having more RBs especially this year with the potential for more players to go out with COVID.

1 Like

In a 12 team, I’m only going to roster one QB. So I would roster Robinson over either Brees or Stafford.

That said, doubt Robinson is a:

• workhorse
  • breakout candidate
  • good trade bait as the Jags likely to be bad

Jags play the Colts and Titans in the first two weeks. Both are top 15 Def.

With Golden Tate banged up and Shepard reportedly having a great camp I’m inclined to keep the NYG WR.

2 Likes

How about dropping say an Anthony Miller for him, my other RBs are Kenyan Drake, David Montgomery, Kareem Hunt, Sony Michel, and Tevin Coleman. Do you think i need the depth with that slew of RBs?

I just put in a claim for Robinson and dropping Tate. Not doing anything stupid, am I?

12 team PPR: