James Robinson for Mark Andrews?

10 team Full PPR league. I have CEH, Johnathan Taylor, Kenyan Drake, and James Robinson.

I just traded James Robinson and Hayden Hurst for Mark Andrews and Ronald Jones. Did I make the right move by getting rid of Robinson for an upgrade at TE or could I have done better?

I like the Andrews upgrade, but I feel like you could have gotten more than Jones II. The backfield in Tampa is a disaster. But James Robinson was also a free pick up for you so not a bad come up overall.

1 Like

Seems it pays off , now that Fournette is hurt :+1: I like the Trade.

I have James Robinson in my Dynasty too, don’t know what to do with him right know… :frowning:

Got offered a 2nd + Marlon Mack (on IR right now :confused: ) for him…

Don’t know what I can ask for him, seems like my potential tradepartner wants Robinson a lot

1 Like

He is interesting in Dynasty that is for sure. It remains to be seen if he will share touches when Ozigbo and Armstead come back and whether he is over performing right now. If your trade partner is aggressively trying to acquire him maybe you can ask for someone better than Marlon Mack to go along with that second round pick? Like another young RB?

1 Like

He’s got Chubb , J.K. Dobbins, Kerryon Johnson, Mostert, Breida, Royce Freeman, Justin Jackson, AJ Dillon and Marlon Mack.

Guess I just like Chubb and Dobbins, Mostert with exceptions…

What do you think?