James white for A Brown

Should I accept? I receive James white, amari cooper and d Jackson for Antonio brown and Royce freeman. I’m leaning no, but I have no rbs right now

I would say no… With Burkhead coming back, the patriots will have a three back committee. Cooper is getting more targets but is nowhere near AB’s caliber. And Jackson is a boom or bust player. AB is a top three receiver with a great playoff schedule. I would not accept that trade.

absolutely not,

Like @patrick_goodwin said, AB is a top 3 WR.

Yes, you are getting James White but even he is on the low end of RB1’s

As for replacement recievers, cooper and Djax? Djax is a boom bust WR3 at best, and Cooper is on the rise but still hasn’t solidified himself as a true WR1…

And he has the nerve to also ask for freeman !? (even though freeman is barely worth much but still)

I traded James White last week at his peak. I don’t think he will produce like he did in the middle of the year down the stretch.

Appreciate it y’all. I declined

1 Like

White is part of the “triangle” for Brady. Everytime they try to get cute going away from White they struggle. Sony and Burkhead will take some of the work but I think the experimenting is over. They are going to go back to the well and stop screwing around.