‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

James white on waiver wire autction

This is my first time using the FAAB system and i noticed james white is on my waiver wire. I right now have kareem hunt, royce freeman, penny and breida as my backs with robert woods as my flex. How much should i bid on james white knowing people are hurting on RBS rn due to the injuries?

James white is probably the 2nd or 3rd best starting RB option for you until Michel returns. I wouldn’t break the bank on him but given your situation, I’d bid a healthy amount to get him. Probably in the 15-20% range. Assuming this a PPR or half PPR format.

Need to judge for yourself based on your league though. Some leagues are super cheap, and others break the bank.

no one in my league has ever used the FAAB system before and its new to our league so there hasnt been a feel on it yet and its full ppr.

I’ve found that those who have never done FAAB before, are cheap. Way too conservative with their FAAB especially early in the season where you should really be spending more compared to later in season given you can start those players more often. You could probably spend like 12-15% and get him.

update i got him for 10%