‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Jarvis Landry for Matt Breida/Robby Anderson?

Im the breida owner, and I have David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, and Mark Ingram as my top 3 RBs.

I just lost Cooper Kupp for a bit, and my next best receivers are Emmanuel Sanders and Allen Robinson. I was going to start jermaine Kearse as my 3rd receiver this week. Do I accept this trade? 0.5 PPR

I don’t think so. Landry has had 1 bad week, the rest have been fine. He is getting 10+ targets a game. I know Anderson could be very good for a few weeks, but he could also be very meh too. Sanders and Robinson are fine I think. Who else is available on the wire

So you’re saying don’t trade for Landry? I’m confused because you seemed to be making a case for Landry with the 10+ targets. His upcoming schedule is also fantastic.

The waiver wire is pretty barren. It’s a pretty deep league, Kearse was the best guy available, so I grabbed him. Other options were Antonio Callaway, Josh Reynolds, Donte Moncrief, Tyrell Williams, Courtland Sutton, etc.

Def not trading him off of his worst game for sure. I think I would roll with Kearse for a few weeks for sure

Wait, are we on the same page here? I’m the Breida owner, I would be getting Landry in this trade

haha, def no on the same page. my bad. def try to get him! Brieda is solid, but Landry is a perfect target I think. I’m an owner of Landry and have gotten 3 offers for him this week alone.

Haha no worries, we got there in the end . . . I accepted the trade :slight_smile:

Thank the lord we got there! haha. I think you won the trade and you get to go pick someone up off the wire too