Jeff Driskel or Nick Foles?

In a 2 QB league I unfortunately have to make the decision of starting either:
Jeff Driskel vs Raiders
Nick Foles @ Rams

That’s a tough one. It’s a toss up for me. Driskel going against a bad Oakland defense or Foles against a high octane Rams offense. Over/Under for Oakland @ Cincy is 46 with 24.5 implied points for The Bengals. Bengals are also 3 point home favorites so the game script may favor Mixon.
Over/Under for Eagles @ Rams is 52 with 19.75 implied points for Eagles. Eagles will have to throw to keep up so I’d give s slight edge to Foles in my opinion.

I believe in Driskel more but I’m bigger on him than most.

Foles looked horrible earlier this season and is coming back in cold. At least Driskel has a better match up and has got a few starts under his belt. Not a choice I would want to have to meet but there is a reason everyone is saying fade every Eagles position player but Ertz this week. At least one of the guys has the confidence to call Boyd a WR play of the week so I think that’s the way to go right now.

I agree with the above assessment about possible game flow though. Foles might have to pass more but I don’t think it will be pretty.

Driskel is a decent play against OAK

Guess it depends on how close your matchup is. If you need a Hail Mary I’d go Foles. If you think it’s gonna be close go with Driskel

My 1st QB is Cam Newton. So maybe go with safe option Driskel since Cam has low floor high ceiling?

Bro, I feel your pain. I’m in a 2QB league. Had Cousins and Jimmy G. When Jimmy G got injured I traded Edelman for Dalton after week 4 b.c Dalton was on fire and tricked me. The week before L. Jackson got the starting job I picked him up and thankfully he saved my season. Depending on what happens today, it looks like I’m going to the championship next week.

Btw, I have Jeff on my bench and I’d personally play him over Foles because Foles hasn’t been great this year.