Jerick McKinnon to 49ers

Anyone else thinks this makes him more fantasy relevant?

Absolutely. Love that he’s in this up and coming 49ers offense with Shanahan at the helm. They paid him a ton of money, so as long as they don’t add anyone in the draft, he’ll have a ton of opportunity there.

2 Likes

Did you not see how valuable Freeman and Coleman were in Atlanta? McKinnon is going to be fire!

2 Likes

What would you trade for Mckinnon?

1 Like

WHere would you draft McKinnon?

1 Like

Depends on format, but…
Redraft, early 3rd round.
Dynasty, early 4th round (early 5th if superflex)

1 Like

Was just offered the 1.06 in a rookie draft for him…thoughts?

1 Like

That’s tough, do you have PPR? If a full point I say don’t trade, but half or less is a coin toss of me.

1 Like

i dont know if its just me but i dont see him as that big of a jump up. that looks like an RBBC situation. i think he will have value but i dont know if i would take him in the 3rd or 4th. and i might take the 1.06 for him. i think it depends on what you need, what you already have, and who is in front of you and what you think they need. honestly i kind of hate pick 1.06 in a 12 man rookie draft. feels like the spot with the least amount of value.

Thanks for all the input. So excited about coming season. It’s only my second FF so this is the first time I’ve had to endure how very long the off season is!

I think people are overhyping Mckinnon. I like him in San Fran, but I think they will draft a rookie rb between the 2-4 rounds that takes carries because there is no way they settle with having just McKinnon and Brieda.