‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Joe Mixon or Jordan Howard ROS?

I know is only week 1 but I have both of these guy and I need a receiver so I wanna trade one of them. Who do you guys like better rest of season, mixon or Howard? My other rb is zeke so I think I can afford losing one of these guys in a combo trade for a big receiver like Keenan Allen. Other 2 starting WR I have are juju and golden tate

If you can start 3 RBs as you can in most leagues, I would not mess up what you have. 3 workhorse RBs

I have Zeke , mixon and Cook

and want to maybe do the same thing. After dealing with baldwin

not sure what one to trade

Mixon for me RoS. And I’m pretty damn high on howard to.

JuJu and Golden Tate is no Bueno. I’m very low on Tate especially after watching Yesterday. Kenny G is taking over as the possession receiver. Tate is going to lose a lot of targets to him.

It looked like it may be Marvin Jones that Golladay steals the most work from. Tate had about 15 targets last night I believe

The game script was bonkers. If you look at early on in the game, the reads and progressions were Jones > Golladay. And if you look at the type of targets Golladay got, it was all short / intermediate / screens. That is Golden Tates bread and butter. Jones is the deep threat and continued to be that this game. Trust me, he’s taking away market share from Tate going forward, not Jones.

Out of those three I would trade cool myself